To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Office 365 Partner Success Manager
Experis • Irving, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Office 365 Partner Success Manager (PSM)
Location: Onsite Las Colinas, TX or Charlotte, NC
18 Months Contract
Seeking candidates who have previous experience with Office 365 in either a technical, sales, partner or training capacity.
A Partner Success Manager (PSM) is key to partner management strategy in the Fast Track Center and is the main point of contact for enterprise partners in the Fast Track Ready Partner (FRP) Program. A PSM builds and maintains relationships with enterprise partners, thinks outside the box to help our partners commit to the FRP and reach their KPI's. A PSM will present on a weekly basis Power BI reports, identify blockers and opportunities and will be focused on accelerating cloud consumption.
- Build trusted relationships with enterprise partners and secure their commitment to the Fast Track Ready Partner program.
- Help grow a new program inside of the Microsoft Fast Track Center.
- Drive business and be accountable for performance as measured by consumption, usage and adoption.
- Deep understanding of M365, O365, and EM+S at a high level.
- Enterprise account management background is a must.
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to small and large C-lJevel audiences.
- Problem solving aptitude, strong collaborator, ability to handle conflicts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing partner relationships is a plus.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) are a plus.
In this role, you will be working remotely orchestrating with Partners on the FastTrack Benefit program in regards to how to support their customers. In addition, you will help drive customer success and adoption of Office 365 and related products, by providing and assisting Partners with technical SME's. This position requires strong phone skills where you will be educating customers and partners alike, on products and providing them real world scenarios of usage.
At Experis, we give our consultants the opportunity to earn some of the most comprehensive benefits in the industry. Along with competitive pay, benefits may include medical, dental and vision insurance, holiday and vacation pay, life insurance, 401(k), and referral bonuses We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)