*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE *** NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
WINDOWS APPLICATION PACKAGER
For a 3-6 month “Contract-to-Hire” opportunity!
Leverage your WINDOWS and PACKAGING experience to
help take your career with our Client to the
"Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Location: Raleigh, NC
The ideal candidate will join our Clients Systems Operations group and have Enterprise experience.
You will work independently with minimal supervision and maybe required to create time sensitive deliverables.
There will be some on-call or non-standard hours for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for creating deployment packages for COTS and custom applications in an enterprise environment.
• Package applications and software updates utilizing tools such as SCCM, Flexera Admin Studio, Install Shield and Wise Package Studio.
• Develop and follow procedures for testing applications prior to deployment.
• Document the customizations and changes made during the packaging process
• Participate in the preparation of materials and oral presentations for customers and management.
• Play a lead role in meetings relating to specific technical projects or tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 2+ years of relevant experience. 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Recent experience packaging applications and application updates using Flexera Admin Studio, Install Shield, or Wise Installer/Packaging Studio.
• Experience with remotely administering and troubleshooting Windows PCs without the use of built-in Microsoft remote desktop tools
• A thorough understanding of how applications install on the Microsoft Windows platforms.
• Experience or knowledge of Power Shell 5.0 or higher
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Registry and ability to query or modify settings.
• Knowledge of MS Windows server and desktop operating systems.
• Ability to develop and maintain accurate and comprehensive IT documentation.
• Minimum 2 years of experience packaging applications and application updates using Flexera Admin Studio, Install Shield, or Wise Installer/Packaging Studio.
• Strong development experience, especially scripting and packaging.
• Experience working in a large enterprise environment and networks.
-There is no per diem with this position
•There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
•MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
EMAIL: URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply