Sales Representative (Product Consultants), Bilingual in Korean
We are seeking an outgoing personality along with customer service experience and willingness to learn. Our client will teach you the rest. If you have the energy to succeed and are committed to providing first-class customer service, this is the position for you.
- Bilingual in Korean
- Be able to relay the company history, and lead with their story
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- High School graduate, or equivalent
- Ability to work flexible schedule, days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Pleasant and polite manners when dealing with co-workers as well as customers
- Familiarity with basic sales techniques
- Basic reading, math, writing and communication skills
- A commitment to high professional ethical standards
Location: Brea, CA
Salary: $52,000 (earn commissions after 90 days)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.