To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plymouth, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Plymouth, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems is looking for an Analyst in Plymouth, MN for one of our healthcare clients!
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please send Lizzy Kinsman, Technical Recruiter, an email at email@example.com and reference job #951180.
- To assist with customer technology support in a support desk setting.
- Analyzes (business/ technical) needs and develop/ modify business requirements or system specifications.
- Provides consultation on the business domain/ process/ systems/ technology topics associated with the applications/ infrastructure work performed by other resources.
- Works with business stakeholders to do process mapping, analysis, and design of business requirements.
- Takes business requirements and maps them to IT systems, providing detailed application design documentation.
- Phone presence skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability for at least one of them to have slight BA skills to assist with escalations.
- This job entails answering both customer and employee inquiries on a variety of products via phone support, email support and a ticketing system.
Our proprietary product offerings include:
- SupplyManager ecommerce ordering system
- ORBITS suite of inventory and charge management products, including barcode scanning technologies.
- As well as various other company products currently in the environment or yet to come.
The person in this role would be considered the knowledge expert on these services, offering support as well as assisting to resolve simple connectivity and web based issues.
- Customer Service included instruction of users and coordination of resources needed to support/resolve
- Active Listening and Comprehension – Hearing and understanding the true issues behind the customer interaction.
- Critical Thinking and Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Computer Technology – Better then general knowledge of Word and excel related suites. (documents, spreadsheet manipulation) Web navigation as well as browser troubleshooting. A+ and/or related certifications are useful but not require)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178