To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomington, IN 47404
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Bloomington, IN
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Patient Registrar in Bloomington, Indiana (IN). Responsibilities include:
- Functioning as the first point of contact for all patients entering the hospital and will be interacting with many patients and guests
- Upholding positivity and be empathetic to their situation no matter what the case is, while being able to maintain composure in potentially disheartening situations
- Taking patient and medical staff calls, transferring calls, responding to referral calls, scheduling and canceling appointments over the phone
- Checking patients in and out, scheduling follow up appointments, helping medical staff with intake as needed, verifying insurance eligibility, and handling financial clearance prior to appointments by taking co-payments or ensuring that overdue bills are paid via phone
- Preferably has a degree in Healthcare or is currently pursuing one
- Must have consistent tenure of 2 years or more in your last positions (unless it was your first position)
- Must be open to intensive training and consider themselves computer savvy
- Preferably has healthcare insurance, billing, claims, or patient experience