This opportunity will be mainly working out of our client's Scotts valley location with periodic visits to their Scotts Valley facility.
Engages hiring managers regarding current and future staffing needs. Develops business relationships with those managers for the purpose of filling their search needs. Recruits, screens, interviews, qualify, and refer job candidates for IT and Professional level search placement openings based on an understanding of predetermined criteria provided by the customer company.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Recruits, screens, interviews, qualify, and refers job candidates for IT and Professional level opportunities.
2. Develops recruitment programs to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings, researches customer company profiles to ensure accurate and realistic job previews, and develops recruitment presentations. May include writing and placing advertising in various media.
3. Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates, including a database of past placements.
4. Initiates contact with potentially qualified candidates for specific job openings, conducting telephone and personal interviews, baseline reference checking, and baseline education and skills verification.
5. Prepares applicants for interviews by providing customer background information, job descriptions, culture and environmental information, and business strategy.
6. Debriefs with Customer Company after applicant interview to determine job fit or match, to obtain more 'qualifying information' for future applicants, or to schedule additional interviews.
7. Debriefs with applicants after interviews; discusses good points of the interview and areas of improvement, and provides tips for closing the interview (thank you notes, etc.).
8. Remains closely involved with the customer company as the consultant's negotiating the offer, counter-offers, start dates, and other terms and conditions of employment.
9. Coordinates and maintains on-going communications between customers and applicants, including acceptance letter, resignation letters to present employer, relocation information, and post-employment follow-up.
10. Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
11. Makes public presentations, either in person or online, regarding the organization and career opportunities. Maintains a high degree of community involvement through activities with professional associations.
12. Files and maintains applicant information for future references.
13. Directs business opportunities to other Staffmark divisions.
14. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree and at least three years of IT-Engineer staffing/placement experience
Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Office products
Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
Knowledge of employment law
Strong interviewing, marketing and negotiation skills necessary
1+ years experience recruit for Professional Level, IT, or Engineering experience