Mindbank Consulting Group has an immediate need for an Enterprise Architect.
Enterprise Architect Responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing architecture artifacts and governing documents that support establishing Enterprise Architecture for Navy Human Resources Management, specifically business, system, data architecture deliverables.
• Build and maintain specific Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture Framework (DODAF) models and views in accordance with DoDAF guidance.
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings with subject matter experts and overcome communication challenges and barriers with clients successfully to complete architecture tasks.
• Support the Business Enterprise Assessment (BEA) assessment process by helping program managers assert compliance to BEA in the Integrated Business Framework Data Alignment Portal (IBF-DAP).
• Conduct a complete assessment of EA products submitted for each milestone in support of the System Engineering Technical Reviews Apply architectural best practices and sound methodologies to support capabilities analysis, business process reengineering, and policy development.
• Prepare and deliverables and presentations to communicate architecture practices, project schedules, resource requirements, and program status to clients.
Enterprise Architect Qualifications:
• Must have an Active Secret clearance
• BA or BS degree in an IT related field
• 10+ years of experience providing project management, acquisition, systems integration, and/or software/network/hardware engineering support the DoD
8+ years of experience providing enterprise, segment, and/or solution level architecture support to clients, specifically in the CIO and IT space
• 5+ years of experience with strategic consulting, analysis and road-mapping to support decision-making
• Experience with Microsoft Office and architecture tools such as System Architect, Visio, ERwin
• Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to strategic planning, portfolio management, and architecture development/management (i.e. FEA, DODAF, BPMN, UML, ERD (IDEF1X))
• Ability to interact and network with all levels of staff effectively, including internal staff and senior leadership at the client site
•Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Enterprise Architect Additional Qualifications:
• FEAC Certified or other Enterprise Architecture or DoDAF certification
• Familiarity with Navy Human Resources
• Familiarity with the DoD Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) and BEA assessment/compliance activities as they relate to the Integrated Business Framework Data Alignment Portal (IBF-DAP)
• Self-starter able to develop products with minimal client inputs, leveraging industry best practices
• Ability to identify problems and articulate solutions
• Ability to be adaptable to new problems, techniques, and clients
• Ability to be dedicated to the team and willing to be of assistance
• Possession of excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including leveraging visualizations
Why should you work for Mindbank?
Mindbank has been providing business solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies for over two decades. We provide IT Services Supplemental Staffing, Specialized/On-Demand Recruiting, Application Outsourcing Assessment and Management, Skill and Aptitude Assessment, Supplemental Human Resources Services, Vendor Management Solutions, Outplacement Services, and High Risk Employment Issues.
Our nationwide presence offers consultants many interesting assignments locally and around the country. As a Mindbank consultant, you have choices. You advise us for which companies you are most interested in working. We never submit your resume to any company without your prior permission. You determine if you want a full-time or a part-time position, or if you would like to take time off between assignments. We want our relationship with you to last; therefore we listen carefully to your preferences and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity.
We also offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• Quality Assurance Program to ensure client & consultant satisfaction for each assignment.
• 401-K Plan
• Training Credits
• Employment Options
• Market Strength – Quality Reputation
• Our Commitment to our employees and clients
Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Business Process Model And Notation