To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
91-445 Komohana Street
Kapolei, HI 96707
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative I
Insurance Auto Auctions • Kapolei, HI
Posted 1 month ago
Insurance Auto Auctions is searching for a Customer Service Representative I to join the team at our facility in Kapolei, HI.
Founded in 1982, Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. is one of the leading North American salvage auto auctions. We have exclusive focus on the automotive total-loss industry and over 150 corporate owned facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide Sellers and Buyers with the best solution to process and acquire total-loss, recovered-theft, fleet lease, dealer trade-in and collision damaged rental vehicles.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to the following):
- Provide a variety of customer support services through the mail, telephone, and direct personal contact.
- Process orders and assignments.
- Enter data into computer system.
- Reference pricing and delivery information.
- Respond to customer questions, complaints and requests.
- Set up new records and maintain existing records.
- Perform word processing assignments, filing and related clerical duties.
- Process all necessary paperwork in preparation for auction day, securing necessary approvals.
- Follow well-established procedures and under close direction of supervisor.
- May process automobile titles.
- Assist with other office functions as needed.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers
- Ability to function well as part of a team
- Basic computer skills
- Time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Clear communication skills
- Professional and clean appearance
- High School diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0-2 years’ previous work experience.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EOE
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status.