Champion is seeking for a Lead Carpenter / Installer!
As a Lead Carpenter / Installer, you will lead the installation process of Champion built Sunrooms including walls, windows, roofs, support structures, and doors to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Highly competitive pay
Robust benefit package- full-time W-2 position, health, dental and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401K, paid vacation, holidays and much more
Culture focused- community involvement, employee incentives/rewards and much more
- Company provided truck, tools & gas card
- Opportunity to grow in a national 60-year-old company who designs, builds, installs & guarantees it!
- Ensure all decks and Sunrooms are quality built in compliance with Champion engineering specifications as well as regulatory code requirements
- Review contract folder and all instructions/drawings before leaving on assignments to clarify work to be completed
- Responsible for the installation of the product and the direction of the helper to ensure a Champion quality job is completed in a safe and timely manner
- Interacts with customers in a professional manner, while maintaining the integrity of Champion’s reputation
- Ensure company truck is equipped with all parts, products, tools, and resources necessary to complete assigned projects
- Safely perform all aspects of job in compliance with all federal, state & local laws
- 3-5 years prior experience in construction involving carpentry, roofing, & window installation
- High School diploma or GED preferred, associate degree or trade school experience in construction a plus
- Experience in the use of a brake, and other hand tools such as a utility knife, hammer, deglazing tools, etc. required
- Clean driving record with the ability to regularly operate and manage the maintenance of a fleet vehicle
- Math skills including using a tape measure and angles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Certified in lead standard a plus
Champion Window is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Hammer (File System)