Note: Relocation is NOT required for this position. This role can work fully remote.
Fuse by Cardinal Health
Fuse is on a mission to reimagine healthcare. Our focus on technology, design and a product mindset will help drive that mission and establish Cardinal Health as a leader in healthcare technology. The Fuse vision is to be a catalyst to help Cardinal Health become healthcare’s most trusted partner, scale innovation with clear alignment to business strategy and growth and launch new businesses and products.
Our innovation culture and modern product development teams power the evolution of our commercial products and spark the creation of new businesses and products. Our strong product orientation and working model enable innovation on commercial technologies by focusing externally on customers and users first, integrating multi-disciplinary teams to bring business strategy to life, and “InFusing” collaborative and agile ways of working into the Cardinal Health culture.
W hat Innovation Technologies contributes to Cardinal Health
Commercial Technologies manages the enterprise's portfolio of commercial technologies to maximize the business value of the technologies and enhance the customer experience. This function creates strategies for the portfolio and innovative solutions based on relationships with business leaders, develops back-end solutions and capabilities, and improves the front-end experience.
Innovation Technologies consults commercial teams on opportunities to leverage innovative commercial technologies to achieve business objectives and activate new capabilities. Applying expert knowledge of market-leading solutions, this job family partners with business leaders, assesses opportunities for innovation and initiates the implementation of solutions leveraging Commercial Technologies teams.
The Group Product Manager for Cardinal Health Advanced Therapy Solutions (ATS) will oversee our product management organization for ATS, while being responsible for the execution of the overall product portfolio supporting our cell and gene initiatives across Cardinal Health. This includes an understanding of the business strategy and having customer centric approaches to building product using agile development. The group product manager will work with leaders to understand needs from engineering, marketing, sales and customer success in order to ensure financial and customer satisfaction goals are met. This role will guide and execute on the overall Product strategy by building and mentoring a team of strong individuals and processes necessary for success.
- Lead and drive technology strategy for cell and gene therapies as part of Advanced Therapy Solutions
- Create key partnerships across multiple Cardinal Health business units to drive success for ATS
- Have or gain an understanding of the business goals or outcomes our products are intended to produce for customers/users and the business (including APIs, building/designing reusable technologies that may be leveraged across many product solutions)
- Engage with customers and users to build a deep understanding of their needs, jobs to be done, and how our products can deliver value
- Create a system of product metrics that measure progress towards goals, communicate regularly, and optimize based on results.
- Guide and motivate your product management team through the full product development lifecycle using discovery, iterative design & agile development methodologies.
- Engage and empower the team to rapidly test concepts and prototypes with users and customers to attain product:market fit.
- Continually update team and stakeholders on the product work as it unfolds - weighing costs and benefits with a focus on always delivering value.
- Prioritize the product portfolio and roadmap- weighing risk, user/customer value, dependencies, and effort considering business objectives.
- Lead a team of Product Managers to guide the organization in strategic product decisions to ensure the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by the product mix and the roadmap
- Build and lead a product management team including creating the necessary roles, organization, and training to be successful
- Actively support and lead the ongoing product transformation for FUSE
- Ensure organizational goals are met in areas of customer and employee satisfaction
- 5+ years of product management experience preferred
- Experience with cell and gene therapies (bringing to market, logistics, or patient assistance)
- Have launched at least 2 products/releases
- Have managed a team of product managers
- Experience in an Agilepractices, including user experience research
- Mature interpersonal skills to guide interactions with your partners in design, engineering, and other business functions (marketing, sales, customer success).
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Business, Healthcare etc.) or equivalent experience preferred
- Healthcare IT experience preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, front line supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peers, customers, and suppliers at various management levels; may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involve resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Anticipated salary range : $120,000 - $170,000
Bonus eligible : Yes
Benefits : Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Product Manager - ATS (Cell and Gene)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Product Manager - ATS (Cell and Gene)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Planning
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Satisfaction