Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
$22.00 to $22.00 hourly
OfficeTeam has a temporary to full-time HR Assistant role for an experience HR candidate.
This role requires 2+ years of experience in similar HR positions and direct experience with Employee Relations.
• Employee relations and compliance
• Assist with employee relation questions
• Process incoming mail and disburse accordingly
• Respond to reference checks, process verifications of employment
• Assist with state and federal filings and reporting
• Assist with recruitment and new full-time process including screening and interviewing candidates
• Assist with maintaining current HR files and databases
• Answering employee relations questions
• Some familiarity with payroll for 65 people – Ceridian software (will be trained)
• 15 people in the office total
To apply, please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Advanced in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Comprehensive knowledge of filing
- Strong familiarity with employee relations
- Expertise in Employee Relations Functions
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Employee Performance Management