The Business Analysis Manager will provide consumer analytics and decision support to drive initiatives that create enterprise value. Leveraging your analytical mindset and sharp business acumen, you will create frameworks and models to define customer behavior around acquisition and retention. The Business Analysis Manager will provide investment recommendations to leadership to drive incremental value and return on investment by creating and communicating complicated analyses in a clear and concise way.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- Bachelors Degree in Quantitative concentration; or relevant work experience
- 4 years of working experience in financial and operational analysis.
A strong candidate will also have the following:
- Analysis & Problem Solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Financial Modeling experience
- SQL / Teradata experience
- Statistical package ( R, Python ) preferred
- Telecommunication experience preferred
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- Develop comprehensive financial models to aid in decision making and evaluation of initiatives, including scenarios and sensitivity analyses across a range of options. Perform post-mortem analyses to determine effectiveness of key investment decisions.
- Partner with leadership to execute key operational initiatives. Work closely with internal clients to understand business issues, and incorporate them into business and financial models.
- Partner with Finance, Sales, and Marketing to steer investments to drive value and margin performance in the channel.
- Create executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner. Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analyses.
- Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data. Perform data mining as needed to support analyses and drive key insights.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
- Decision Making
- Complex Problem Solving