You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Front End Associate
Availability: Morning, Afternoon, Evening (Includes Weekends).
Age Requirement: Must be 16 years or older
Location: Collegeville, PA
Address: 600 Commerce Drive
Pay: $15 / hour
Job Posting: 02/23/2023
Job Posting End: 03/23/2023
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, help with delicious meals, and the freshest ingredients possible. As a member of our Front-End Team, you can enjoy the work you do in one of the following roles: Cashier, E-Commerce Store Shopper, Lot Attendant (Helping Hands), Maintenance, Accounting Office and Service Desk! If you love working with others in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, are passionate about food and trying new things, and would love to make a difference in a customer’s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Exhibit enthusiasm in the exceptional products we offer
- Demonstrate your passion for food and share that knowledge with customers
- Make a difference in a customer’s day and the reason they return to our store
- Become part of an energetic team where you can Do What You Love every day
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
- Web Development
- Develop Mobile Application
- Use Api
- Use Front End Technology
- Troubleshooting Web Applications
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gdt92qt
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.