About the company & perks of the role:
- Company is one of the world’s largest advertising companies in 31 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America.
- Is the leading advertising company with the fastest growing digital campaigns in the US.
- Dedicated company that has been a catalyst in supporting charitable campaigns across the world.
- Millions donated to Arts, Entertainment, Health & Safety, and Environmental causes.
- 100% Remote
- Join a strong team that works together to get the job done.
- Growth! Experience with broad accounting and financial operations domestically and internationally.
- Growth! Exposure to global business with visibility and mentorship by leadership and executives.
- Great compensation package with base + bonus
- Strong benefits package & flexible PTO
What will the Senior Technical Accountant do?
- Directly interact with the Company’s international and US businesses during the monthly close process, providing guidance and ensuring consolidated books are closed and financial statements are accurately and completely presented.
- Responsible for the detailed review and preparation of quarterly and annual statements of cash flows and equity and subsidiary financial statements.
- Complete the monthly global financial statement consolidation.
- Review and assist in the preparation of documentation and SEC filing support required for debt, equity and other special transactions.
Requirements of the Senior Technical Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 2-3 years of Public Accounting Firm experience with publicly traded clients, or Mix of Public/Industry experience (SEC)
- Driven and motivated to grow and succeed
- Stocks (Finance)
- Accounts Payable