Front End developer with AEM experience
UST Global is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Angular Front edn developer. The developer will be responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle in the Digital Technologies organization for a leading healthcare provider in the United States. The ideal candidate is expected to be experienced in the Healthcare space. The candidate should be a proven self starter with demonstrated ability to make decisions and accept responsibility and risk. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership team is key to be successful in this role.
As an Angular developer, you will
- Own the technical delivery, deployment, optimization, support and defect fixes
- Develop and maintain complex components of information systems
- Create and perform unit tests, as well as resolve and retest any defects identified
- Develop and perform system testing and fix defects identified during testing and re execute unit tests to validate results
- Coach and mentor team members on development best practices.
- Define and enforce application coding standards and best practices.
- Identify and resolve technical and process impediments preventing delivery teams from meeting delivery commitments.
- Align and collaborate with architects, other team leads, and IT leadership to develop technical architectural runways supporting upcoming features and capabilities
- Diagnose and troubleshoot performance and other issues
- Collaborate with peers, reviewing complex change and enhancement requests
- Evaluate potential changes and enhancements for objectives, scope and impact
- Take a proactive approach to development work, leading peers and partners to strategic technical solutions in a complex IT environment
- Document functional technical requirements and design based on requirements or objectives
- Mentor peers on coding standards, patterns and strategy
- Build and maintain active relationships with customers to determine business requirements
- Partner with other IT teams during integration activities to facilitate successful implementations
- Participate in on call application support and respond to application issues when identified
- Communicate effectively with technical peers in in a clear manner, while also being able to articulate complex solutions in ways nontechnical business partners can understand
- BA BS degree or technical institute training or equivalent work experience
- Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong experience in html, css
- Proficient in web designing
- AEM experience is must
- Angular 7.0 knowledge and experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with Java J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and MySQL
Location This position will be based in Richmond, VA.
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2 Ee)