To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sylmar, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Innovel • Sylmar, CA
Posted 2 months ago
The Material handler is responsible for the distribution of activities that are conducted in accordance with International Standards Organization 9001 while maintaining a safe work environment. This position may be assigned to work in any department as necessary, appropriate training will be conducted. **Shift 2 PM - 11:30 PM.
* Cross-trains as needed to learn all material handler functions
* Meets unit quality and productivity metrics
* Completes paperwork thoroughly and promptly
* Performs housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe work environment
* Loads customer merchandise accurately and courteously
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Ability to drive a lift truck, appropriate training will be conducted
* Ability to read, write, speak English, and understand basic math concepts
* Ability to work productively and effectively when faced with stressful situations
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to apply appropriate safety procedures and equipment to protect company and customer assets, including personal
protective equipment (i.e., back belt, safety glasses)
* Ability to work in non-climate controlled environment, where applicable
* Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
* Ability to be open to change and the ability to effectively implement change quickly
* Ability to work well with others in a team setting to deliver high performance results
* Effective time management skills
* Ability to be detail oriented and organizational skills
* Ability to constantly lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs; occasionally up to 100 lbs.
* Ability to constantly bend, squat, and kneel; occasionally twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach above shoulder, handle and finger objects,
and type using a keyboard; and frequently reach outward, walk, and sit
* Ability to drive an automatic vehicle
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Less than one year of related experience
* 18 years of age or older