To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • San Francisco, CA
Posted 18 days ago
At JLL we are always looking for great talent in Facilities Management. The position listed below is for a position we will recruit for in the near future, and is not a current need. If you are a fit for this position, we will contact you as soon as we begin actively recruiting for it.
If you would like to stay up to date on positions at JLL, please join our Talent Network at jll.jobs.net/join.
This role primarily responsible for managing integrated facilities services, work orders, system ownership, utilities uptime and prime customer experience for operational activities and issues. The role will ensure all basics of safety, compliance, operation and maintenance, building systems, and innovation requirements are met within the controlled environment of a Life Science high-end account. Managing and tracking customer relationship. The ideal candidate in this position will come from a pharmaceutical, service provider or property care for multi-buildings maintenance.
- Ensure client satisfaction with clients at all levels in the organization; demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity.
- Supervisory role involves people management, decision making, root cause analysis, inspections and audit readiness, communication, management of planning/scheduling and assignment, drive overall improvement of productivity.
- Ownership of KPI’s & metrics, manage performance and governance process for daily management operations.
- Service is provided by managing contractors and suppliers per scope of work, including but not limited to: Water systems, heating, ventilating, air conditioning, plumbing, instrumentation, fire protection, air, asset care, gases, sanitary systems, architectural, shell maintenance, electric, elevators, janitorial, waste management & recycling, doors, pest control, furniture management, signage, landscaping.
- Meet with all standard operating procedures, codes and regulations.
- Ensure areas and processes are in optimum conditions for audit readiness and compliance
- Co-lead Business Continuity Plans maintenance and execution.
- Execute daily building inspections, and monthly job-walks with vendors to ensure contracted scope is met.
- Must be available 24/7 to respond to building emergencies or to respond to work being performed by contractors after hours.
- Perform additional job duties as requested.
- Ensure Safety First is executed at workplace and culture.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement. Lead investigations.
- Provide coaching, leadership, guidance to employees. Manager of 5 to 10 employees
- Work together, led by example, be a team player and collaborate with other facilities managers, chief engineers and co-workers. Meet with all HR Employee Performance management steps including performance review and change management.
Value and Innovation
- Oversee the development and management of cost expense for all labor, supplies and contracted services to meet or exceed budgeted targets.
- Work in cooperation with Finance and the field to ensure that financial transactions are processed in an orderly and timely fashion-goal to ensure invoice amounts are correct and paid on time.
- Deliver via implementing procurement plan, improved labor efficiency and increase abilities to self-perform.
- Support Life Cycle Asset Management Program.
- Work closely with the client to develop and implement innovative programs, processes and producers that reduce short and long team operating cost efficiencies and increased productivity
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferred), science, or business.
- 5-10+ years related work experience in Facilities Management including at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Must have strong background in people management and supplier contract management
- Experience in the use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS); Maximo preferred
- Excellent inter-personal skills, organization skills, and strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Excellent PC skills: proficiency in all MS applications
Start a lasting career with JLL today! Total Rewards reflects JLL’s investment in employees’ needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.