Welcome Desk (Must be available to work evenings and weekends)
Are you looking for a Customer Service opportunity with one of Maryland's most elite athletic organizations? Do you have a passion for fitness and serving others and want to get paid to put the two together? Are you go-getter who can think outside the box and rocket our top-notch team to the next level? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for highly motivated Customer Service Specialists who will enjoy interacting with our members and guests while working alongside a highly dedicated staff who want our members to achieve results!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining positive interactions with members on a daily basis
- Providing direction to members and assisting them with any questions, concerns or problems that arise on the spot
- Assisting prospective members with completing registration and ensuring that they are addressed in a timely fashion
- Displaying a consistently positive attitude towards members, staff, job tasks and club philosophy
- Checking in all guests and members, quickly and professionally
- Operating the cash register and answering phones
- Maintaining current knowledge of club programs and services
Hours will vary, inclusive of weekends and holidays.
Qualified applicants will have: previous customer service experience (preferred), drive to succeed, genuine interest in health and fitness and ability to work a flexible schedule.
If you are interested in an exciting challenge with a progressive organization--and are ready to hit the ground running--this is the place for you!
Keywords: Customer Service, Front Desk, Welcome Desk, Customer Service Staff, Receptionist, Customer Service Specialist,