We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting leadership opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world’s largest flooring company \u2013 and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.Responsibilities
- Responsible for moving product from various areas within the department including pushing buggies of textiles, transporting textiles, lifting textiles, etc.
- Expected to maintain all housekeeping items and follow all housekeeping procedures associated with the position.
- Responsible for lifting or moving product weighing in excess of 75 pounds.
- Responsible for operating lift trucks and stock-pickers as needed.
- Responsible for transporting correct stock item and number of units from inventory for shipment.
- Responsible for labeling product in inventory.
- Responsible for operating scanner equipment and PC as needed.
Candidates should be able to do the following:
- Speak basic English
- Perform basic math skills
- Work as part of a team
- be able to stand, lift, squat, bend, push, and pull for the duration of a shift
- Must have 1 year prior experience Operating a lift truck and/or stock picker
- Must be able to lift up to 55lbs
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLEDAbout Mohawk
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Warehouse Inventory Management
Pick Customer Orders