Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture motivated by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures! Position Summary:
- Supervises their own team of advocates plus some number of other supervisors based on individual branch needs.
- Drives adjuster hiring and development.
- Actively leads assigned advocate workloads and performance, as well as that for assigned supervisors.
- Drives compliance and standard methodology reporting. Demonstrates a detailed understanding of corporate policies and procedures.
- Uses various metric driven tools such as FOCUS, the Managers Tool Kit and Scoreboard to evaluate performance and resolves problem areas in advance of them becoming service issues.
- Takes ownership to resolve such issues.
- Defines team goals and communicates team goals.
- Motivates people to perform at the highest level.
- Ensures receipt and maintenance of appropriate licenses and/or certifications for themselves and all assigned staff for all states in which states are being handled.
- Communicates with clients, carriers and brokers in a professional, collaborative and proactive manner.
- Works collaboratively all internal divisions.
- High school diploma and 12 or more years related claim experience required.
- At least 3 of supervisor experience required.
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which claims are being handled.
- Knowledge of all team member related functions.
- Requires exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ensures flawless and consistent execution of client service instructions and performance guarantees
- Ability to actively review work of others via file reviews; identify mentor opportunities, act on needed mentor opportunities and position subordinates for successful development leading to advancement within the organization.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. #LI-JO1
- Background Checks