Azure .NET, C# Developer Role- Contract - Atlanta, Georgia
- I'm looking for someone to join a collaborative team of scum masters to create the best solutions and construct code while working in a client facing capacity. You will work extensively on Front End development and integration as well as Back End platforms. An ability to multitask and work in a team environment is essential to your success in this role.
Tools you'll be utilizing for the Client:
- Angular 2+ frameworks.
- Hands-on experience writing RESTful web services using Web APIs.
If you have experience with the following, you may be a good fit for the role:
- Front-End development and APIs.
- RESTful web services and 3rd party APIs.
- Experience in designing WebApps.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Agile Development.
This job is currently accepting applications and are looking to fill this role immediately, if you satisfy the above qualifications, contact me directly!
To discuss further, contact McKenna Walsh at
or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Azure .NET Developer - Atlanta, Georgia
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the South East. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Front End (Software Engineering)
Front End (Automobile)