Pathways Hospice has an immediate opening for a LPN (License Required).LOCATION:
Fort Collins, COSTATUS:
8am-5pm; M-FPAY RANGE:
$24.89 - $30.98SUPPLEMENTAL PAY:
Based on position, schedule and/or availability:Paid Mileage/Shift Differentials/Stipends/OvertimeMILEAGE AND EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT:
Maximum Allowable Federal Mileage Reimbursement RateCULTURE, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
REWARDING WORK YOU WILL DO:
- We value diversity, equity and inclusion and know it matters for our team members and our patients. We provide welcoming, supportive and inclusive care to our patients and a work environment where all team members feel respected and valued.
- We support a culture of work-life balance and provide team members with two, free, confidential and robust benefit programs designed to provide solutions to the logistical and financial problems that arise in life.
- Low healthcare premiums: no increases in five out of the last seven years, including 2023
- Employer pays over 90% of employee medical premium in some plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with significant Employer Funding: Single $1,000, Family $2,000
- Healthcare Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month following date of hire
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation Pay/Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank): accrued
- Seven Paid Holidays with an additional Floating Holiday
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match: 50% match up to 8% of total compensation
- Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Career & Logo wear
- Company-Paid Costco Membership
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Clinical Career Ladders
- Certification Pay
- Generous Discover-a-Star Team Member Referral Program
- Robust Team Member Service Awards
- Early Wage Access
- Legal and Identity Protection
Provides patient hospice, palliative and home health care in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice, keeping within the policies, values and mission of the organization. The LPN participates in Interdisciplinary Team/Group (IDT/IDG) meetings.
WHAT WE ARE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- Collaborates with RN Case Manager, Charge RN or assigned RN in the coordination of care to ensure Plan of Care (POC) is being followed. Attends IDG/IDT Meetings as assigned.
- Provides continuous monitoring of patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual care needs.
- Demonstrates appropriate nursing care, including communicating with attending provider for medications and supplies.
- Communicates patient and family information, status and level of care to RN, manager, provider and other IDT members.
- Assists with coordination and successful completion of patient transfers.
- Educates patients, families, caregivers and community regarding hospice philosophy, palliative and home health treatments.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Minimum Experience: One year of experience in hospice, palliative care and/or home health, medical/surgical, public health, oncology, acute care or home health.
- Required License: Current Colorado LPN license. Valid Colorado state driver’s license and proof of auto insurance. Current CPR certification (for Pathways, The Denver Hospice and Pikes Peak affiliates). CPR must be provided and/or obtained within 14 days of hire.
- Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 50 lbs.
Pathways Hospiceis affiliated with Care Synergy, a nonprofit network of community-based hospice and palliative care organizations serving Colorado’s Front Range and the Region’s Largest Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care Network. Care Synergy provides mission support services to better equip Pathways Hospiceto operate as a distinct and independent organization while working together to share best practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
If you need assistance completing the electronic application please contact our Talent Acquisition team via email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - North
. You may also call the Human Resources Department at
. Applications can be completed in-person at any one of our affiliate office locations.
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation/identity, transgender status, pregnancy, creed, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classifications.
- Public Health