Our client has a strong history of delivering Award-Winning Projects within the Multi-Family, Mixed-use, Commercial, Arts, Hospitality, Corporate, and government sectors! A backlog of exciting new work, projects that are consistently built, and a stable outlook for the future.
With a flexible schedule, collaborative environment, and freedom to grow, this is a great opportunity. Join a place where you are much more than just a cog in the machine!
- AIA from an accredited Architecture program.
- 5-10 years of professional experience.
- Currently licensed or seeking licensure.
- Track record of managing projects from concept to construction.
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and with outside consultants.
- Technically competent.
- Self-motivated, passionate, generally awesome.
- Projects that include Multi-Family, Residential, Commercial, Arts, Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Corporate, and Healthcare.
- Project ownership and trust to manage through to completion.
- Contact point between the firm and clients as well and consultants and contractors.
- Collaboration with team and project designers within the firm.
- Handling schedules, timelines, scopes, and documents.
- Relationship management with all parties involved in each project.
Our client is ready to hire!! Don't wait, APPLY NOW! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
For Direct and Immediate Consideration contact Chris Albano at the email listed below. Provide a summary of relevant qualifications to this position's requirements. Qualified candidates will be contacted promptly.
Take the next step in your Architectural career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Chris Albano directly at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Architectural Designer for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Business Relationship Management
- Project Management