$15.00 to $16.00 hourly
This Warranty Clerk position available through Robert Half might just be the right position for you, if you're looking to grow your career with a thriving company in the Automotive field. This full-time position is located in the Omaha, Nebraska, area. The company boasts terrific benefits, a state of the art work space/office and a dynamic team culture.
For immediate consideration please email your resume directly to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Warranty Clerk
- Prepare, record, and reconcile all warranty claims in an accurate and efficient manner utilizing manufacturer specific policies, procedures and requirements.
- Reconcile the Warranty Schedules associated with all H&H manufacturers to ensure that there is $0 in claims over 30 days old.
- Key the credit memorandums from all manufacturers daily.
- Identify and investigate all schedules assigned by your manager.
- Close all Service Contract and Warranty Repair Orders.
- Verify all repair orders for accuracy by checking for the 3 C’s (Complaint, Cause, Correction).
- Verify and correct all repair orders as necessary to ensure customers are properly charged, and accounting is properly handled.
- Maintain accurate service and warranty records in accordance with manufacturers processing and policy/procedure manuals.
- Update & maintain detailed notes regularly for all schedules that you are assigned.
- Establish and maintain a friendly, professional relationship with customers and associates.
- Gain a thorough working knowledge of the dealership computer system.
- Maintain a professional appearance and abide by all Company Procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform any and all duties not herein listed but as requested by your Manager.
- The ability to read and comprehend information, and perform complex calculations.
- Be knowledgeable of basic accounting and reconciling processes.
- Be meticulously detailed in all duties.
- The ability to do work of a repetitive nature.
- The ability to access, input, and, retrieve information from a computer.
- The ability to effectively communicate with staff and customers, both in person and over the phone.
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Be self-organized.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Typing speed of 40WPM with accuracy.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible and goal-oriented.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warranty Clerk.