- Assists with receiving, coordinating, dispatching, and scheduling of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers along with tactical planning for facilities goals and objectives
- Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances and supports any cost savings targets.
- Collaborates with JLL management to resolve problems associated with building services.
- Assists management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary.
- Reads and understands the applicable Service Level Agreements, helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys.
- Ensures appropriate follow up with customers.
- Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
- Provides direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required, to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed.
- Ensures all supply orders are placed in a timely manner
- Acts as an interface with client, visitors and guests to ensure delivery of committed services and overall satisfaction with JLL performance by progressing their inquires or needs appropriately if not directly.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.