You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Part-Time Security Agent
Maintain a safe and secure environment for employees and visitors by patrolling/monitoring company interest.
- Conduct foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior) of property.
- Monitor access and control CCTV and alarm systems.
- Investigate and write reports on all incidents and accidents.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in security
- Basic PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Surveillance skills
- CPR/AED certified
- Proprietary systems knowledge, Cisco systems, or equivalent.
- Safety management
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- Accountable for results which impact the department.
- Selects best option from a set of defined procedures/ solutions using common sense and experience of similar situations.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call
- Loss Prevention
- Customer Service
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Requisition Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: geithal
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.