Responsible for all on-site business activities for a specifically assigned customer account. Responsibilities include maintaining compliance with established standards and policies for the operation, managing and developing site human resources, as well as meeting site financial goals. Responsible for developing and maintaining a partnership and successful working relationship with the Administrator. Responsible for ensuring the highest levels of service and client satisfaction. Maximizes customer satisfaction, add-on sales and profitability through structured planning and the management and development of the client services team.
Production and Workflow
- Monitors and ensures compliance with established workflow processes and procedures.
- Manages job scheduling to ensure on-time completion of jobs and other critical production and fulfillment deadlines.
- Supervises efficient and economical utilization of equipment, materials and labor.
Supervision and Employee Relations
- Ensures performance improvement through a scheduled plan to train, motivate, develop, and manage site personnel.
- Determines developmental goals and conducts periodic performance reviews with direct reports.
Client Relationship Management
- Develops and manages the relationship with the daily and senior level administrators through formal and informal meetings.
- Resolves complaints escalated by the customer or other end users in a timely manner.
People Management and Development
- Ensures effective performance management with direct reports and oversee the overall process.
- Ensures effective two-way communication with direct reports and within area of responsibility.
Equipment Knowledge and Care
- Establishes a working familiarity with equipment capabilities; maintains all equipment to manufacturer's specifications.
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge and skills of hardware and software through consultation, class instruction, manuals, self-training and exchange of information.
Administration and Reporting
- Maintains targeted levels of profitability.
- Manages and controls inventory and assets.
- Responsible in maintaining compliance with established standards and policies for the operation, managing and developing site human resources, as well as meeting site financial goals.
- Related experience and management of two or more regular full-time employees preferred; bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred.
- Associates degree or equivalent required.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are required.
- Single Site Responsibility may require minimal travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Multiple Site Responsibility may require up to 15% travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
Business Process Improvement
Process Improvements (Business)