To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livonia, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PRIORITY 1: Experienced Traveling/Visiting Mechani
Nesco Resource • Livonia, MI
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Trip locations are Fort Wayne IN and Granite City, IL.
High level mechanics with extensive experience and ability to travel out of state for short projects. Could be working on prototype builds or retrofits.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years' automotive technician / mechanic experience or equivalent military experience
• Must have own tools with rolling tool box
• Must have well rounded technician / mechanical experience and knowledge
• Must have good organizational skills
• Must have good attention to detail
• Must possess the skills to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
• Must be an automotive technician / mechanic with a high level of urgency, motivation, and enthusiasm to learn
• Must have reliable attendance and the willingness to work overtime/weekends
• Ford experience
• State/ASE certifications
• Prototype build technician / mechanic experience
• Willingness and availability to work the afternoon shift