We are seeking a Sales and Merchandising Manager to work with an international company looking to break into the US market. This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent earning potential and growth opportunities!
- Responsible for the product assortment, strategy and procurement across all channels - Brick & Mortar, online and Specialty stores
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers
- Gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc
- Working closely with marketing staff to create and implement effective campaigns
- Product development initiatives and establish the pricing of products
- Manage client relationships and work with vendors and outside agencies as needed
- Analyze and implement Channel marketing strategies
- Analyze sales reports and make recommendations in the business
Qualifications and Experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a must to be successful in this role!
- Bilingual Spanish is required
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or a related discipline preferred
- Experience working with big box retailers
- History of success marketing to small, medium and large businesses
Apply today and let's get you started!!!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Big Box Stores