Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Enterprise Sales, this position is responsible for driving new enterprise sales opportunities related to MSR transactions across all Co-Issue platforms and other channels. This position focuses on generating new MSR seller relationships and managing existing relationships with originators, investors, and other mortgage servicing rights owners specifically related to Co-Issue/MSR transactions. Managing the entire sales cycle from lead to close, this role is designed to drive new servicing assets and accelerate growth for the PHH servicing & originations platforms.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Create outreach campaigns to all prospective Sellers, coordinate setup calls with onboarding team, follow-up with Sellers to finalize all onboarding steps, and serve as liaison between Seller and Operations teams for any post-boarding issues. Generate new leads for the Enterprise Sales team through cold calls, existing network, company lists and other lead generating activities
- Schedule calls and appointments with possible sellers
- Send weekly email blasts to existing lead distributions lists
- Create newsletters and other department communications to send out to generate new business
- Follow up with existing PHH sellers to ensure they are receiving a high level of customer service
- Be point of contact for existing PHH sellers as needed
- Solicit Sellers for pricing adjustments, higher volumes, and other PHH value-added services, e.g. Subservicing, Flow/Bulk transactions, etc.
- Help sales team with onboarding new sellers
- Review and assist with contract management for new and potential sellers
- Create and manage dashboard capturing key metrics including: number of Sellers contacted, frequency of contact, volume by Seller, month-over-month Growth, penetration rate among all Fannie/Freddie/Ginnie Sellers, etc.
- Meet/exceed target metrics for each step of the onboarding pipeline. Set regular goals with management/operations team to achieve both team and corporate acquisition goals
- Report regularly to enterprise sales team and executive management on progress, market feedback, and areas for improvement across the organization
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Seasoned mortgage servicing or similar professional with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in inside sales or business development. Background in Co-Issue / MSR transactions, subservicing/servicing, mortgage banking, originations, a huge plus.
- Solid Business Development background, with the ability to manage entire sales cycle: from initial outreach through contracts through closing/onboarding
- Strong requirement to be very detail oriented, proactive, and manage client pipeline with little supervision to generate new prospects and convert to active clients as quickly as 1 week
- Must work well independently, be a self-starter, make decisions in a fast-paced environment, and pay very close attention to detail when working with internal & external stakeholders
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and Salesforce.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability for occasional travel for sales meetings and conferences as needed
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.
Attention To Detail