Taher, Inc. is a family owned and operated, chef-driven, food service management company providing URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply dining and URL blocked - click to apply, , and URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply to clients in our growing nationwide footprint. Taher, Inc. maintains a consistent presence in Food Service Management's Top 25 companies.
We are looking for substitute food service aides in the Belgrade-Brooten-Elrosa school district for the 2018-2019 school year!
The substitute position will fill in for regularly scheduled employees who are ill or on vacation. There may also be opportunities for additional hours during catering events.
Schedule will follow the school year calendar and is seasonal. Hours are Monday-Friday; times vary from 7:30 am - 2 pm.
- Preparing food according to standards as directed by staff members
- Assisting fry cook; preparing items for sale
- Assisting dishwasher with collecting and drying dishes
- Wash and dry pots and pans in three-hole sink and put away
- Clean and sanitize counters and food service equipment
- Assist with clean-up and restocking duties at the end of the day
- Serving prepared food to students during lunch service
- Providing the highest quality of service to all guests
- Be available most days for on-call work
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task and work on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Background check required
Certified Nursing Assistant
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1107/696
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Taher, Inc. is a contract food service management company providing K-12 school lunch management, campus dining, senior dining, business dining and catering, summer camp dining, and vending and office coffee services to clients in 19 states. Making Smiles at Taher
View the full profile
Since its founding in 1981 by President and CEO Bruce Taher, the company has focused on serving fresh foods expertly prepared by a team of chefs, monitored by a group of seasoned veterans, and delivered at a reasonable price.
Taher serves over 34 million meals per year, and employs and/or supervises over 2,600 employees. Supporting each of Taher’s field sites is a regional staff of dietitians, merchandising and creative design professionals, purchasing personnel, and specialists in information technology, facility design, and operations.