Job Title: Sr. Industrial Engineer
Job Location: York, PA
- We currently have a Permanent (Direct Hire) opportunity in York, PA for a Sr. Industrical Engineer with 10+ years of experience.
- High level of experince in Industrial Automation
Implement process improvements through engineering analysis of product quality and process performance standards.
- Complete assigned activities associated with projects that utilize industrial engineering skills (e.g., time and motion studies, work flow, etc.) to improve processes--throughput, quality, and total cost.
- Actively participate in the design of proposed manufacturing processes for selected new business opportunities.
- Provide technical support to customers, Sales, and Estimating as requested.
- Complete assigned responsibilities of Corrective Action Reports (CARs) within required timeframe.
- Provide input to Department KPI’s
- Departmental safety goal (injury free)
- Complete 6 safety-oriented projects annually
- Annual improvements equal to or greater than 200,000 per year
- NPI – on time and within budget
- Quote estimates on time, accurate (rates, fixtures and CAPEX)
- Projects to support PPM (Parts Per Million) and scrap reduction targets
- C.I. Project Performance
- Implement process improvements through engineering analysis of product quality and process performance standards.
- BS in Industrial Engineering
- 10+ years of related experience
Product Quality Assurance
Process Improvements (Business)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 547037
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Resourcing is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. Advantage Resourcing has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK and Sydney, Australia. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve.
View the full profile
Through our local market intelligence, we acquire resumes, screen and qualify candidates and prepare to deliver talent and solutions to our clients locally. Because of our vast global network, we also service clients who live and work in multiple geographies and countries as needed. It is not uncommon for Advantage Resourcing to manage human resource and staffing solutions for one client in multiple cities, states, and even countries. We are able to find the perfect candidate for a job one mile away, but we can respond to our clients needs whether they be 400 or 4,000 miles away while managing all of the international employment challenges, such as immigration and worker mobility issues, cultural anomalies, and currency conversions.