PSI has a need for a Mission Planning Systems Engineer (MPSE) in Cannon AFB, NM.Work in a collaborative and innovative environment support Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC). This is an amazing opportunity to directly support global Command and Control Mission Support (C2MS) program. You will be a critical part of the Mission Planning team in our OCONUS locations.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and augment the Government customer team supporting mission planning.
- Receive and apply routine, preprocessed and approved update to all mission planning clients.
- Prepare drives and images for deploying teams.
- Support deploying teams by maintaining a stock of consumables.
- Load data to various servers and computers.
- Apply images to computers/devices.
- Maintain images, replicate hard drives and other media.
- Field user questions on hardware, software, process topics.
- Set up peer to peer networks.
- Be available for short notice travel.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- 5 years experience in hands-on network / system administration.
- Knowledge of Special Operations, SOCOM, and C4ISR systems and networks.
- Knowledge of DoD information assurance, policy, and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of and experience in Local Area Network (LAN) design, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and sustainment.
- 5 years’ experience with industry standard core services and infrastructure (such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)).
- Expertise required in Cloud Applications & Infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud; Windows 10; Windows Server 20XX; Linux (Red Hat, KALI), mobile (iOS, Android); next generation firewalls and web application firewalls (Barracuda, Palo Alto), network hardware (CISCO, Aruba, Juniper, HP), virtual machines and environments (VMWARE, VCENTER, VSPHERE), network monitoring tools (Splunk, Solarwinds, Snort, Wireshark), HBSS tools McAfee), automation tools (Ansible Tower).
- Eligible for NATO access.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.
- Amazon Web Services
- Ansible Tower
- Application Firewall
- Cloud Computing