Responsible for receiving in stock, pulling, checking, and packing orders, operating a UPS Worldship computer system, processing transfers, assisting in the returns process, assisting in conducting inventories, operating a forklift, maintaining the proper cleanliness of the warehouse, and all other warehouse duties assigned. Some heavy lifting is required.
- Receives in stock: includes unloading trucks, inspecting for damage, confirming items and item codes, serial numbers, and quantities are correct according to Packing Slip, then receive in the system via handheld scanner, creating barcode labels for 3rd party item; assigning stock locators, moving stock into appropriate locators within the warehouse.
- Releases orders for all assigned organization on a scheduled basis and working with OM.
- Based on released orders, all items will be pulled for unpacking. Each order will be picked and processed (create barcode labels) via hand held scanner. After the order has been picked all serialized items & accessory quantities are verified and processed into the Shop for pre-installation.
- Operates a UPS Worldship computer system: includes scanning a label on the order, verifying the label scanned matches the order, checking the order for special shipping instructions and processing as requested, and verifying that the cost via UPS is less expensive than another mode of delivery.
- Processes transfers: includes moving stock from one warehouse status/location to another.
- Assists in the return's process: includes checking return orders and performing all return related functions as assigned.
- Assists in conducting inventories: includes counting and recording the quantity on hand for each item on the inventory report, identifying all items in stock that are not on the inventory report, recounting and helping to research all discrepancies, and correcting stock locations.
- Processes all RMA's received in on a daily basis, coordinating modifications to orders as needed.
- Maintains the proper cleanliness of the warehouse: includes keeping all work areas clean and safe throughout the day, placing garbage only in a garbage container, immediately removing shrink wrap and empty boxes from stock, picking up garbage when seen, sweeping when needed, and removing snow and salting when needed.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but little to no experience.
- Forklift certified in accordance with Canon and OSHA safety guidelines.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. Must be able to operate a forklift.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.