To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Care: ABA Therapist Needed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • San Jose, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking Entry-Level Behavior Therapist to be a part of our behavioral team. Our BT's provide behavioral intervention to children on the Autism Spectrum working 1:1 in the in-home setting. As well as consultation and behavior support to many local school districts in the San Jose Area. ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis) is an comprehensive approach to improving the lives of children and families living with autism. Maxim, provides online and hands-on training for all our on-boarding Behavior Therapist.
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/Program Supervisor
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
- Provides behavior support services
- Provides crisis intervention
- Implements behavior plans
- Documents session per policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Paid Relias Training (to become an RBT)
- 40 hrs of BCBA Supervision signed off
- Paid Hands-on Orientation
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible hours/Scheduling
- Medical, Dental ,Vision, and 401K (at least working 30 hrs a week to receive)
- Generous Referral Bonuses
Interested applicants can respond to this Ad with an updated resume or call Healthcare Recuiter: Jiselle Correa at 408-914-9153
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs