$45000.00 to $53000.00 yearly
Tired of "in the weeds" accounting? Look no further! Great Company, environment and benefits!
Our client is looking for candidates with 2-3 years of accounting background that may not be interested in the daily debits and credits anymore. They want someone that is good with talking to people and explaining the ins and outs of their ERP software and support tools. They have an amazing culture and environment and really care about their employees. Please take a look at the responsibilities below and apply if you feel like this position is speaking to your abilities.
- Expand knowledge of our client's products in order to provide support to customers. Support capability will be enhanced through Case handling and Training.
- Use our client's internal support tools to document work and communicate to clients.
- Receives phone calls or cases directly from customers and is responsible for appropriate professional communication with customers to gather information / resolve their problem and provide a positive image of the company.
- Add documentation related to Case resolution to the Knowledge Base
- Assist in identifying and implementing improvements in customer support and communication.
- Assist other personnel in researching, testing or handling Cases
- Participates in teams, work groups or value added areas like Line of Business teams.
- Attend / assist with training for internal personnel or customers / prospects.
- Assist with internal projects such as improvement initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Customer Support Specialist
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is a MUST.
- General knowledge of and ability to apply ERP System concepts, understand business process, and accounting principles and procedures.
- Demonstrates base knowledge in all key Agility modules.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical, logical, research and problem solving skills.
- Ability to positively interact with all levels of the company and with others outside the company.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of tact, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to operate primary office equipment and computers
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Customer Support Specialist.
Debits And Credits
Enterprise Resource Planning
Complex Problem Solving