RN Staff NursesFull-Time, Part-Time and FLEX/PRN openings!!NEW PAY RATES starting at $33/hrGarden Spot Village,
located in New Holland, PA, is a Retirement Community offering innovative options for residential living, and also wellness and healthcare services.Named one of the top 25 communities in the country by U.S. News and World Report!What does Garden Spot Communities offer employees?
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, working in a non-profit atmosphere with community involvement, friends, and a mission that extends beyond the people we serve to those who serve here.
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
- We value our team members! In addition to fair, competitive wages we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits!
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- A fully tax-deductible Health Savings Account program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance and Career Development
- A unique, goal oriented coaching program
- Campus perks such as a campus fitness room and salon, generous meal discounts, and many employee appreciation and recognition events.
As an RN Staff Nurse,
supporting the Garden Spot Communities' mission will include the following responsibilities:
What do I need for this role with Garden Spot?
- Administer medication, provide treatments and perform general nursing duties
- Supervisor and support C.N.A's
- Assess resident care needs, implement appropriate action
- Assist with other responsibilities as needed
How is Garden Spot unique?
- Current and valid RN license in PA
- Must rotate shifts as needed and work weekends as scheduled.
- Initiative, judgment, dependability, and leadership skills.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work congenially with others and delegate wisely.
- Ability to teach skills necessary to the appropriate completion and documentation of necessary information.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact and respond appropriately to resident, families, physician and all other visitors/customers on the unit.
- An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values, providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents
Before completing an application, please review The Garden Spot Experience to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we do it!
- Part of Garden Spot Communities, we are a nonprofit organization with locations in New Holland and Akron, PA, offering healing and retirement living at its best!
- We live out our mission daily: To enrich the lives of older adults as an expression of Christ's love.
- We prioritize our values: Community, Excellence, Service, Stewardship, Innovation, and Integrity.
- We offer compassionate personal care based on each residents' needs and preferences.
- We encourage and equip our team to work hard, have fun, and make a difference!
- Customer Service
- Task Management