To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Cyber Security Engineer - CMRM
ManTech International Corporation • St. Louis, MO
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Junior Cyber Security Engineering Specialist to join our team in the St. Louis, MO area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Participates in the development and maintenance of enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements
• Participates in activities that prevent repeated vulnerability assessment findings
• Applies Cyber Security Engineering and Network Security Engineering expertise to optimize NGA' enterprise protection posture
• Recommends and participates in activities that prevent repeated vulnerability assessment finding
•Provides and participates in A&A support for projects and technical exchange meeting
• Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, Master's degree preferred
• One or more years of related experience
• Experience with A&A support for projects and technical exchange meetings
• Experience developing and maintaining enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required