To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1530 East Glenn Avenue
Auburn, AL 36830
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Auburn, AL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Become a CAREGiver to seniors in their homes...
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Car
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
All shifts needed! Days, nights, evenings and weekends- weekday and weekend available!
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.