Caring People Needed!
Become a CAREGiver to seniors in their homes...
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Car
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
**Previous experience is a plus but not required.
All shifts needed! Days, nights, evenings and weekends- weekday and weekend available!
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.