To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Brook, IL 60523
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Federal Tax Analyst
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Oak Brook, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IL Oak Brook
Job Posting Title:
Federal Tax Analyst
The Tax Analyst will work with internal and external resources in the preparation of the Company's
tax provision, U.S. estimated tax payments & tax returns, tax planning and M&A transactions. Collaboration and communication are necessary to work effectively with individuals
within the Tax department, Finance, Operations, and external consultants.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of quarterly and year-end federal tax provisions in accordance with U.S. GAAP/ASC 740 and Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404.
- Preparation of federal taxable income calculation.
- Preparation of extension and quarterly federal estimated tax payments.
- Federal tax audits (international as necessary).
- Assistance with various tax planning and structuring projects.
- Tax research primarily related to federal income taxes.
- Maintaining Tax Fixed Assets.
Other areas of responsibility include:
- Assist with preparation of tax rate forecasts.
- Support tax planning initiatives, credits & incentives opportunities, and special projects such as business acquisitions and divestitures and provide analysis of specific tax impacts.
- Responding to questions from the business, monitoring tax law changes and participating in business process change initiatives.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Internal Relationships: Communicates with Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis, Legal and Human Resources on a regular basis; with foreign-based regional headquarters personnel and other internal clients as necessary.
- External Relationships: Collaborate with outside accounting advisors on various tax matters. Interact with independent auditing firm in support of company's ASC 740 calculations and with IRS income tax personnel during tax audits.
Bachelor's Degree Required - Accounting or related field
Minimum Experience Preferred:
- 1 to 3 years in the corporate tax department of a publicly traded company or the tax group of a Big 4, or similar, public accounting firm with federal income tax experience. Prior ASC 740 and federal income tax compliance preferred.
- CPA or working towards CPA designation preferred.
Travel Requirements: Minimal travel required
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.