To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CORESTAFF Services • Southfield, MI
Posted 1 month ago
CORESTAFF IS SEEKING A PROGRAM ASSISTANT FOR A LEADING TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
This is a program with a large technological company that works with high schools to help them grow their computer software classes. We are looking for folks that have connections of the mission of the program. This is a draw for people who are connected and are wanting to work with high schools students to empower their futures. This team is very collaborative and they will always have someone to assist them along the way. We are seeking a Program Assistant to help support the growth of the program in the US.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and events with schools, districts, stakeholders, school decision makers, teachers, and other team partners.
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings for the Regional Manager Lead.
- Plan and coordinate CS fair(s), monthly volunteer meetups and other community engagement events.
- Update tracking spreadsheets.
- Maintain team meeting notes.
- Perform data entry, maintenance of program data, and clerical office work.
- 1+ years of clerical experience
- Must be detail orientated
- Enjoy working and collaborating with a wide variety of people.
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Must be able to prioritize
- Time management
- Clear effective communication, both written and oral
- MS Office Suite, focusing on Outlook
- Ability to learn the use of new tools and resources quickly
- Background in education or nonprofit
- CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.