To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Loan Advisor - (CA) San Diego & Los Angeles Area
Flagstar Bank • US-Nationwide
Posted 26 days ago
- Continually identify, develop and maintain an effective referral network of clients, realtors and other key business partners that serve as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Meet with prospective borrowers to analyze and collect relevant financial and credit data, determine client objectives, review financing options, and advise them on suitable loan financing options.
- Establish and achieve monthly production goals by demonstrating effective loan management process and closing skills that include working well with all loan fulfillment departments to successfully complete the transaction.
- Is proficient and has expertise in Opes Advisors programs, pricing, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, while demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and adhering to HMDA requirements.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Loan Originator with a demonstrated successful sales track record and established relationships in the assigned market
- BA/BS degree in business, finance or related field preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines.
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Must be organized and responsible and able to use good judgment
- Ability to learn and operate technical systems and programs quickly
- Knowledge of Encompass preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior Internal/External customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Effective and responsive telephone etiquette
- Perform at least 50% of work outside of the office
- San Diego & Carlsbad Area
- Escondido Area
- Riverside Area
- Brea Area
- Los Angeles Area