To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service/Order Entry Representative
Atrium Staffing • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Our client in the consumer products industry, headquartered in North Jersey, is looking for a friendly and well-spoken Customer Service/Order Entry Representative to enter data and orders into their system and provide high level support to clients and customers. Experience with Fortune 500 or large company is preferred.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $15-18/hr. DOE
Position Overview: The Customer Service/Order Entry Representative will join our client’s passionate team. They will be responsible for day to day communication with customers.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service/Order Entry Representative:
- Update and maintain databases and accounts
- Handle inbound calls and emails, address customer complaints and manage conflicts
- Support EDI interfaces with customers
- Full cycle order processing from order to delivery
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills
- Use internal communication to keep departments up to date
- Strong excel skills and expert level organization
- Receives and processes sales orders quickly and efficiently
- Assist customers in a positive and pleasant manner and provides superior service
Qualifications for the Customer Service/Order Entry Representative :
- 2 years minimum in a similar and customer facing role
- SAP and in-house tracking system advanced skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Initiative, adaptability and flexible with changes
- Exceptional prioritization, multi-tasking, follow up and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Data entry skills with both speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail is critical for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package