Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, Paraprofessional for our Novi, MI office location.
In the role of Paraprofessional, you will support a broad range of project, resource, marketing and administrative assignments in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must possess strong organization and communication skills (verbal and written) and a demonstrated drive for continuous improvement. Core components of the role include: administrative tasks supporting local and regional office teams, direct interface with clients and vendors, assistance with facility operations and employee onboarding activities.
Antea®Group focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
This is a full-time role based in Novi, MI.
- Management of project support including: data/word processing tasks, technical editing, document quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) and grammatical reviews, report generation, finalizing and shipping reports;
- Serve as the primary contact for the Detroit Office. In this role, be responsible for facility and company operations including: supporting the facility group with the office supply and equipment inventory, support the local team with obtaining IT support, processing vendor and subcontractor invoices;
- Support office recruiting efforts including screening candidates and assisting in on-boarding of new employees;
- Project financial support including: subcontractor or vendor invoice processing, client invoicing and accounts receivable management, and database management;
- Marketing support includes formatting and finalizing consulting proposals for existing and potential clients.
- 3 - 5 years of similar experience, prior experience working in consulting industry is a plus
- HS diploma/GED minimum
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills are a MUST
- Must pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Database management, basic IT, and MI Notary a plus
- Basic accounting skills and familiarity with accounting systems (e.g. BST)
- Project scheduling, coordination skills, and the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational, scheduling and facilitation skills with strong grammatical expertise
- Complete proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required – including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality is mandatory
Antea®Group offers excellent benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categories
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
Product Quality Assurance
Microsoft Power Point