The ideal candidate to apply is an individual passionate about service and driven by growth: Additionally, s/he must enjoy working in a fast-paced, demanding—yet exciting environment. Read on for more details about this exciting opportunity!
- Receive and take guest orders and process in a timely manner through whatever systems are currently used in the restaurant;
- Prepare and serve meal accompaniments to guests;
- Perform side work, Bus and set tables, as needed;
- Perform set up and breakdown of various stations (i.e., deli, dessert, coffee, espresso);
- Assist with orders to go, as needed;
- Seat guests and help with answering phones as business demands;
- Perform other duties as assigned, and communicate with support crew and management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: n/a
Needed to be successful in this position
- Highest attention to detail, timeliness on projects and professional conduct;
- Prior experience in similar position;
- Strong organizational skill set.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS —
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience preferred. A high school diploma or equivalent required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
At each turn, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Restaurant Server (full-/part-time) prides itself on five cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and #Fun. The associates of Concord believe in a strong culture with focus on Health and Wellness, Sustainability, and Work/Life Balance:
Our Benefits (applies to Full-time Associates ONLY)
- Competitive Pay;
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental;
- 401(k) Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Discounted hotel room night program (Concord, & Marriott);
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary;
- Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability programs;
- Verizon Wireless discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon.
Concord Hospitality earned the recognition of Great Place to Work® as well as recent acknowledgement of Great Places to Work for millennials, and for women!
Proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V and maintain a drug-free work environment.
* Management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands
Attention To Detail