Direct Hire/Perm opportunity for an experienced Customer Relations Representative to work onsite in Farmington! Our client is an international innovator in manufacturing, and in this role you would be part of the US Headquarters. We are seeking experience within client service in manufacturing, handling complex orders and small projects so that you can hit the ground running in a new career! Enjoy full time benefits, standard office work hours and business casual dress.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle incoming calls and email communications
- Enter, maintain, and review sales orders as received from OEM customers and authorized distributors. Verify price and delivery and maintain files for orders.
- Communicate with customers on new and existing orders and any special requests. Answer inquiries on deliveries, lead times, pricing (at assigned level), and order status.
- Review Open Order Report on a weekly basis. Monitor open order status to make sure customers are ordering within lead times and we are shipping as promised.
- Process sample requests for customers.
- Coordinate projects involving engineering and value added opportunities.
- Resolve billing and shipping errors.
- Help the outside sales force sell our product line and advise them of new opportunities.
- Work with Purchasing and factories to maintain stock and expedite incoming shipments as needed.
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Prior experience in client services
- Experience within manufacturing, including the sales and order generation process
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Word and Excel
- Bachelors Degree
As a permanent employee of our client, you will have access to great benefits like:
- Medical and supplemental benefits.
- Plus, a positive work environment with plenty of room for growth!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Customer Relationship Management