To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Madison, WI
Posted 3 days ago
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs direct patient care under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or his/her licensed designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety of individualized patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of patients.
This is a long-term contract / contract-to-hire opportunity.
Shift details: 40 hours per week, 8-hour shifts, PMs and/or Overnights, with occasional weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains patient confidentiality of all clients.
- Performs duties, as assigned, in an accurate and timely manner.
- All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice.
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
- Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or conditions.
- Adheres to standards and procedures of Maxim Healthcare Services and all facilities.
- Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor-unit for orientation.
- Represents Maxim Healthcare Services with a positive image at all times.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all facilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer one year experience as a certified nursing assistant within the last three years.
- Graduate from certified nursing assistant program with subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state requirements with proof of verification as being an active certification.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and knowledge of clerical functions.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility contract, or state regulation).
- Current BLS card.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs