RSM is looking for a dynamic Audit Senior Associate to join our team in our Duluth, MN office. You will have the opportunity to work as a team member on the growing Tribal Services Team. Our clients include tribal governments, tribal casinos and other tribal enterprises throughout the country.
• Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations including coordinating the auditing of all required financial statements, related disclosures, and other client deliverables
• Develop an understanding of the client's business, and become an industry specialist to understand client specific needs
• Understand and utilize RSM's audit methodology
• Supervise Audit Associates on engagement teams and function as an in-charge facilitating field work by monitoring and reporting regarding productivity and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
• Anticipate and address client concerns and escalate issues as they arise
• Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
• Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to Managers and Partners
• Identify performance improvement opportunities
• Recognize and inform management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
• Ensure professional development through ongoing education
• Willingness to travel 100 nights a year
• BS/BA Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
• 3 years of current or recent experience in a public accounting environment, auditing financial statements
• CPA Certification or demonstrated progress towards obtaining CPA certification, including required coursework
• Previous experience auditing tribal governments and/or tribal casinos
• Demonstrate experience and ability to act as in-charge on engagements
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.