To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brentwood, TN 37027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The CSI Companies • Brentwood, TN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Sr Accountant with one of our clients in Brentwood, Tennessee. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
- Proactively identify, research and resolve accounting issues during the month end close
- Prepare and or review general journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations
- Assists with external and internal auditors to coordinate the annual audit, quarterly reviews and any corporate internal audit projects.
- Provides information and auditing schedules to the auditors as needed.
- Ensuring transactions and balances are properly recorded in the general ledger system are accurate and adhere to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and company policy.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of experience in Corporate Accounting
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP Experience Required